Advances in Language and Literary Studies (ALLS) is a peer-reviewed journal established in Australia. ALLS is disseminated for free on the World Wide Web. Authors are encouraged to submit original unpublished works. All submitted papers are considered subject to the understanding that they have not been published and are not being considered for publication elsewhere. To be publishable, papers must treat new research, be well written, and be of interest to a significant segment of the science community. The scopes of the journal include, but not limited to, such areas as English language, Linguistics, and literary studies. The journal is published bimonthly in both online and printed versions. The online version is free access and downloadable while the printed version can be ordered via AIAC Online store.
- Country of Publication: Australia
- Publisher: Australian International Academic Centre PTY.LTD.
- POD: LuLu Press Inc.
- Language: English [US/UK]
- Frequency: Bimonthly
- Publication Dates: |February|April|June|August|October|December|
- ISSN: 2203-4714
- ISBN: 978-1-291-71811-9
- DOI: 10.7575/aiac.alls
- Format: Online & Print
- Scope: English Language, Linguistics & Literary Studies
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed: Yes
- Policy: Peer-reviewd
- Former Name: ELT Matters [Print Version Only]
- Founded in: 2010
- Paper Acceptance Rate: 27%
- Method of Submission: Email / Online
- Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers, Paper Selection & Publication Process
Authors should take the following steps before submitting a paper to the journal.
- The paper which you intend to submit should be according to Paper Submission Guideline of this journal. Please download and use Submission Template in order to submit your paper. APA 6th edition is recommended for drafting language and translation papers while it can be MLA-Style for Literature papers.
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Managing Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. In case of any failure in receiving confirmation email please re-contact the Managing Editor.
- Peer review. Double-blind system for peer-review is used; the reviewers’ identities remain anonymous to authors. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; one is chief editor and the other two are internal editors and external reviewers. The review results may take up to 4-5 weeks to be ready.
- Notification of the result of review is sent via journal E-mail.
- The author revises paper and submits the revised the paper.
- The corresponding author of the paper must agree on the publication. The agreement should be through E-mail when the revised paper is submitted.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the webpage of journal, free of charge for download.
- The printed version of the journal can be ordered online.
- The submission must not have been previously published, nor should it be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We also have a strict policy against plagiarism. The plagiarism is checked through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate). All submissions will be checked by online software before being sent to reviewers.
- Click here to view our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Copyright © 2010-2014, Australian International Academic Centre PTY.LTD. All rights Reserved.
You may require to add the 'aiac.org.au' domain to your e-mail 'safe list’ If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox'. Otherwise, you may check your 'Spam mail' or 'junk mail' folders.